Okay, let me explain the prupose of this community to all of you:
1. On one side you have the ones who support sasuxnaru.
2. On the other side you have the naruxsasu-lovers.
3. Someone post a fic/art/essay with their fav. pairing.
4. Other's comment. no bashing!
5. In reply, someone of the other pairing's post a fic/art/essay with their fav. pairing.
6. Other's comment. Still no bashing!
7. You continue doing this, forever and ever, no bashing allowed, only creative critique.
8. You can try to win people over to your pairing, as long as your attempts are accepted by the other person; as soon as said person asks you to stop, or hints that he/she is getting tired of the discussion, you have to stop!
9. It's perfectly "legal" to "switch sides" whenever you want to, and as many times you want to. This community will be up for you to use for fun, and to make something creative out of all of these angry and silly brawls.
1. Be sure to mark every peice of fanfic with:
Title: Author: Rating: Pairing:
2: Be sure to mark every peice of fanart with:
Title: Artist: Rating: Pairing:
3. Be sure to mark every essay with:
Title: Author: Topic: Pairing:
4. Be sure to mark every new discussion with:
5. Heed the warnings about the pairings; no like; no read/look.
6. No bashing of author/artist accepted; only creative critique.
7. All fics, art, essays and discussions has to be put under an LJ-cut, so that you can avoid it if you want to.
8. If there are any possible spoilers in your post, this has to be put under an LJ-cut as well, together with a spoilerwarning.
Now go out there and defend your pairing, tooth and nail! Just keep it friendly and clean, folks!